Not Perfect
So, I am publicly admitting I am NOT perfect! Are you all surprised?!?
And I submit the photo below as proof (in case you don't believe that I am not perfect!) Please tell me someone out there who has 1 child or less, lets their laundry pile up like this?!??
What's more shocking is that after having the childhood chore of folding laundry for a family of 7, (that grew to 9 while I was still home) I can fold INSANELY (in my personal opinion) fast. Yet, I still let it pile up higher and higher....ugh, at least the Bible doesn't talk about the sin of not folding laundry, so I don't have that added guilt! ;)




3 Comments:
Oh yes, I feel your pain! We wash our clothes and then let them sit in the laundry basket forever! Sometimes they never get put away because we just keep grabbing clothes out of the basket and wearing them until the basket is empty... then we need to wash again! Such is the life of parents with young children!
Is... is this my room? I swear.. this looks just like me and tonya's room!
Okay, so I am a HUGE dork, but I love folding laundry. If I was still there I would do it for you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home