Thursday, October 05, 2006

Me feeding a Giraffe!

Me feeding a Giraffe!
Me feeding a Giraffe!,
originally uploaded by brooksandrewanderson.
Andy and I went on a date a couple weeks ago to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. It was such a cool zoo. First off it is the only mt. zoo in the US and it is definitely in the mountians. I was exhausted after walking up and down steep inclines to see all the animals.

I really wanted to go and just feed the Giraffe's. It was great! Their tongues are black and pink and super long....This is one of the coolest things to do in the Springs! It was more kid friendly than a lot of zoos I have been too.

Click on the picture to see the rest of the animals! When the flickr page pops up, click on the Cheyenne Mt. set that is on the lower right side of the page. That way you can read the captions and see only the zoo photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home