OHIO!?!?!?
Well, we are all moved in and most of the boxes are unpacked…..Perfect time to move again right??? Andrew and I have been here less than a month and this weekend we are going on short term TDY to Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton Ohio. We will be there almost a month. I have 3 reasons to be excited about this 1. We will be living in a hotel that has AC!!!! It has been quite hot here in the Springs and we have no AC. 2. I will be back on the same time zone as the East Coast. The 2hr difference is killing me….I either get early morning phone calls that wake me up (remember I have no job J) or I want to call friends in the evening and it is too late. 3. I can blog about our continued crazy adventures!
Andrew leaves at 4am this coming Sunday the 6th and I take off 7th . If anyone of you is around Dayton, feel free to stop on bye. My Mom and 3 of my brothers will be visiting for a night as they will be driving near Dayton on their way back from a in-line hockey tournament in Chicago. I think I am going to check out an amusment park near Dayton for a day with them. If you know of fun things to do in and around Dayton, please let me know….Andrew will be taking a class all-day, everyday but I will just be hanging out alone.
After 3 weeks in Dayton we will be flying to Norfolk, VA for my brother’s wedding. One year ago my parents had 7 single children and 1 with a new girlfriend and now they have 1 married and a second about to be married….Quite the exciting year for them! (2 down, 6 more to go J ) After the wedding we will be heading to Williamsburg to spend time with my maternal grandmother and check out Jamestown/Yorktown/Colonial Williamsburg. Then right before labor day weekend we will be flying back to Colorado Springs and return to getting settled in.
We will keep you posted on our adventures in Ohio….
Andrew leaves at 4am this coming Sunday the 6th and I take off 7th . If anyone of you is around Dayton, feel free to stop on bye. My Mom and 3 of my brothers will be visiting for a night as they will be driving near Dayton on their way back from a in-line hockey tournament in Chicago. I think I am going to check out an amusment park near Dayton for a day with them. If you know of fun things to do in and around Dayton, please let me know….Andrew will be taking a class all-day, everyday but I will just be hanging out alone.
After 3 weeks in Dayton we will be flying to Norfolk, VA for my brother’s wedding. One year ago my parents had 7 single children and 1 with a new girlfriend and now they have 1 married and a second about to be married….Quite the exciting year for them! (2 down, 6 more to go J ) After the wedding we will be heading to Williamsburg to spend time with my maternal grandmother and check out Jamestown/Yorktown/Colonial Williamsburg. Then right before labor day weekend we will be flying back to Colorado Springs and return to getting settled in.
We will keep you posted on our adventures in Ohio….




2 Comments:
Brooks-
Oh my goodness! Your C.Springs adventure was terrible! I was laughing and then screaming... I can't imagine. I hope things are better when you get back! We'll keep you posted on the night of the 25th about Ty's plane assignment! Hope you're enjoying Ohio! Talk with you soon!
Gretchen
Ahh it must be kinda cool there, I heard that you guys hooked up with Ryan and Ashley. In any case I'm sure you'll find things to do =D Have fun and I hope to see you guys soon! Heading down to UW on Friday! Yikes... Getting nervous. Much love!
Post a Comment
<< Home