Who says you only get to wear a wedding dress once!?!?!?
Last weekend Andy and I went to a birthday party for Noel and Robert. They are siblings who go to our church and we occasionally babysit them, their brother Daniel and several other kids for a Bible study that meets in their house. They are so much fun and super cute!!! Noel was turning 5 and Robert was turning 7.....The theme was knights and princesses.

Kelly, their mom called me the day before the party and said "by the way, if you want to dress up as a knight/princess you can".....I love dress-up and had a vivid imagination as a kid....As I thought up possible outfits, my wedding dress came to mind. I felt like a princess wearing it and it was sitting upstairs in the closet (still waiting to be dry-cleaned from our wedding!) Yup, I wore it to a birthday party for a 5 year and I had a great time!!!!! Andy went as a modern day knight in jeans with the neccessary crown, shield and sword!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home