Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Boots the snow dog

So, just like I thought; Boots and I are kindred spirits!!!! Our "baby" LOVES the snow. He will play and roll in it for hours! He loves to bury his face in the snow and eat it. After every meal, he goes straight for the door to run outside and "wipe" his face :) The only problem we are having is that he is still obsessed with tennis balls. Tennis balls and snow do not go together! Tennis balls become rock hard, dark grayish and hold the snow which equals being lost in the snow! I can't keep track of how many balls we have lost that will remain buried till Spring! Luckily Walmart sells 3 tennis ball for only $1.47! Not too much to keep my baby happy :)

I am trying to think of a way to invent a ball that wouldn't hold the snow, wouldn't get destroyed by dog teeth and would have a tracking/beeping ability to be found when buried! I know there is an untapped market out there for just such a ball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home