Charleston/Hilton Head Island
Well, Andrew and I arrived this afternoon (EST) in Charleston. We are here to spend a couple special days with my Grandma before we head over to Hilton Head for a family reunion. Unfortunately, my camera broke 2 weeks ago, so until we meet up with my brother James in HH, there will be no pictures of these beautiful places! I am loving being in the warm, humid, ocean air again! Water never looked so good! It is our first real trip without Boots since we became "parents"! He and I have both been depressed being apart, but I think it is good for us....Thanks Kermit, for taking care of our baby while we are gone!




2 Comments:
You know, there's a whole lotta dog on your blog these days ... It's good to have some time away, you know :) Have a blast in Hilton Head!
xoxo
Very envious of your warm weather! Actually, we're headed to Charleston next month to visit my parents, so hopefully the beautiful weather will stay!
Post a Comment
<< Home