Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We are moving....AGAIN!

16 months of marriage and we are on our 3rd house! Hopefully our new place will serve us well until we get restationed......I look at this as practice for the rest of my life as a military wife :) I happen to be very excited about this place as it is from 1896 and has awesome character....Makes me feel like I am back in Boston (in a VERY small way)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! It is soooo charming. Sad that we won't be REAALLY close neighbors, but I can't wait to come and visit. Looking forward to our walk. I've got a 2to3-mile course mapped out when you are ready. Luv, Suz.

10:33 PM  
Blogger C, K, and J said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! I now totally understand your excitement about getting the place.

Love you!

Katrina

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home