Epitome of Laziness or not?!?!
Yup, that is my Christmas tree still up.....And yes, that picture was taken recently.....The last week of Feb to be exact.
Was I wanting the Christmas spirit to last...Nope
Wanting Andrew to initiate and take it down...Nope
Wanting to make it an Easter Tree...Nope
Was I lazy? Slightly....
Obsessive Compulsive about putting everything away in an organized manner? Correct Answer
Because I like organization so much, I can literally live with disorganization until I have the time to super-duper organize. Makes sense, right!?!?! (someone out there has to understand this)Recently I had off the whole week as a "break" before I started my new job....What were my goals for the week off: Organizational jobs all around the house. And yes, the tree got put away and all the decorations that were under it, but only after I had re-organized all the book boxes and other things we haven't unpacked in the basement! Lucky, Andrew is a saint and rarely gets bothered by my stacks of papers waiting to filed away or by a Christmas tree still up 2 months after Christmas!




2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
As a person who organizes her clothes by color, I completely relate with your desire to wait to super-duper organize. If only our husbands can understand this sentiment...
Post a Comment
<< Home