In Vermont
Hey Everyone - So many posts to catch up on, blizzards, New Year's, bugs, more weddings and our anniversary. Hopefully this week as Andy and I hide out in Vermont celebrating our 1 yr. anniversary I will have the time to catch you all up!
Hope everyone is well and we thank you for your love, support and prayers over the last year. We cannot believe it has already been a year since our wedding. We are looking forward to this next year and all the adventures God has in store!
Much Love - Andy and Brooks
Hope everyone is well and we thank you for your love, support and prayers over the last year. We cannot believe it has already been a year since our wedding. We are looking forward to this next year and all the adventures God has in store!
Much Love - Andy and Brooks




2 Comments:
Congrats and many blessings as you move into year 2! I
I now have DSL so I can actually view the slide shows!! It was a little challenging before with dial-up. Now I'll enjoy your blog all the more. Looking forward to celebrating your birthday.
Suz.
Hey girl,
So I just started blogging on myspace. Check out my bug blog...things get better I promise!
Post a Comment
<< Home