Andy leaves for VA
Andy has left me for 5 days and 4 nights!!!! I am so bummed, but I made a list of house projects to accomplish, picked up two books at the library and have to work, so the time will hopefully pass quickly. He flies into Dulles Airport tonight (Thursday) and is staying with my brother and sister-in-law, drives to NJ for the day tomorrow for a work thing, and then back to my brother's place Friday night. Saturday AM he drives down to Roanoke, VA to be a saber bearer in a wedding for his academy buddy, Jake. (Jake was our lead saber bearer and the one that slapped my butt with his sword "welcoming" me into the Air Force as Andy and I walked down the aisle - such weird military traditions :) Sunday, he will drive up to my parents place in the DC area and stay the night with them and the munchkins before flying out early Monday AM.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home