Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wing Open - Boxing Tournament at the AF Academy







The above pictures are of our friend Willie Lloyd(he is in blue)...He is a 1st Class Cadet (for those of you who are not military that means a Senior, not just a stud student.) Willie had won the past 3 Wing Open's and was aiming to join the ranks of only 10 other former cadets to have won all 4. For those of you who know me, I am not a fan of boxing or wrestling.....Both are so hard for me to watch, but I sacrificed my stomach and nerves to watch Willie. It was well worth it, because he was awesome! His was the first match of the night and he won soundly!

If Willie is ever serving our country in your town, look this boy up! He is a kind and wonderful person and I was honored to be in his corner cheering for him. Thanks for inviting us Willie and Thank you in advance for your future service to our country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home