Atlantic to the Pacific.....Driving!



Yup....Asher drove with us in less than 1 month over 5,000 miles.... Only first time parents would be crazy enough to do that :) He is definitely not a fan of the car seat these days!Andrew and I had a great time though introducing him to the beach. May 30th he got to feel sand and the ocean for the first time in Bethany Beach, DE. Then on June 28th we took him to the Pacific at La Jolla Beach, San Diego! He liked the Pacific way better, because the water was a lot warmer (plus La Jolla Beach is an awesome beach in general!)
All my family wanted to know, was whether he has my texture issues. I absolutely HATED the sand and refused to be put down on it when I was a baby! (I still don't love it that much) He didn't seem to mind the sand, but while we were in MN, we learned he doesn't like grass! So I guess he is my kid after all :)
The first 2 pics are at the Atlantic and then the Pacific...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home