Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sloan Family Reunion





Asher and I just got back from the awesome Sloan Family reunion! Andrew's family has been going MN every summer for about 45yrs! The lake location has changed over the years, but not the wonderful family time. Unfortunately, I had to go again without Andrew....last year he was in Iraq and this year, TPS was starting the week of the reunion. Good thing I had Asher this year, not sure the family would have wanted me back without Andrew again :) (j/k)

Asher had a ball, with 27 other people there, he did not lack for arms to be held by. Plus, he got to meet his Uncle Jeff and soon to be Aunt Amanda!!! He had so much fun riding on his first boat ride (though he hated the life jacket), playing in the chilly lake water (he is a water baby!!!) and just playing and smiling with everyone! Up next year? Learning to fish and possibly riding the jetski with Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home