Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Christmas


This was a very different Christmas than I ever could have imagined. While Andrew was in Iraq we had been talking about going to Vail or somewhere similar to have a mini babymoon over Christmas week. He was due to get back from Iraq Dec. 18th and I was due Feb 3rd, so we thought we would definitely have time for a little trip. Nope! Asher arrived December 15th and we spent our Christmas with him in the NICU.

Asher's Christmas present to us was graduating out of his Isolette into a hospital bassinet and being able to handle BOTH Andy and I holding him in the same day! It was an incredible gift to be able to easily touch him, kiss him and both get to hold him. We got our first family photo as well. You can't really tell from the picture, but the stocking is about 5 times the size of Asher! We are definitely keeping it and we will have to see next year, if Asher can even fit his leg in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home