Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clean car...for a day



One of my "nesting" projects was getting the car professionally detailed.  Between the amount of fur that Boots releases by the minute, 10k miles of driving this summer and all the kids I drive around with nannying, my car felt more dirty, messy and lived in, than I was ready for.   I understand that this goes out the window once you have children of your own, which is why, just once I wanted to know that it had been deeply cleaned!  It managed to stay almost fur free for an entire weekend!   It was a lot of money, but the growing "mom gene" is thankful that every time I get in, I know that it was super-duper clean once and when I take it to a car wash/vacuum place now, it cleans up better than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home