Saturday, November 15, 2008

Haircut....again


My hair had been driving me crazy for several months now.  I thought I would love it because everyone raves about their pregnancy hair, but that wasn't the case for me.  Becoming a Mom and having Mom hair are two totally different things in my mind!  One, I am okay with, the other is a source of nightmares as I try to sleep.  :)  
   Anyway, Paul Mitchell opened a school down the street from my house and you can get haircuts there for $8!  For that price, I figured I would try them out and if they screwed up, I hadn't wasted a lot of money and would have my normal guy fix it.  Thankfully, they did a great job.  Though the cut was great, I have decided that my hair is a work in progress and will take longer to figure out exactly what I am wanting.  Any suggestions?  (remember I am working with dry, dry air and soon a newborn...simple and no product use is very necessary!)  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home