Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yup...We are having a baby!




So 2 days after Andrew deployed, I found out I was pregnant. (in Mitchell, SD no less!) I am due Feb 3rd and Andrew is due home right before Christmas. I think it is a boy, Andrew thinks it is a girl....One of us is right and we shall hopefully know for sure in the next few weeks! :)

We covet your prayers as I am high-risk and we are praying for Andrew to come home on time and the baby to stay in till at least the beginning of January. God has taken care of us each step of the way and shown Himself in many new ways already!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You were in Mitchell, SD? Hopefully you weren't at the Corn Palace when you found out. :) Congrats again - I am very happy for you and Andy!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Our Family said...

AHHH!!! So excited for you both! You'll be in our prayers, please tell Andy hello for us and keep us updated with you! Again, CONGRATULATIONS!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

So exciting, Brooks!! You are such an adorable preggo. We'll definitely keep you guys in our prayers. How are you feeling these days?

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home