Friday, August 08, 2008

Feeding Baby Goats



Today we got to feed baby goats. When I was very little I would ask my Dad everyday when he came home, if he would take me to see the baby goats. Because I am firstborn and he did not have 7 other kids, as he does now, he took me everyday! I loved the baby goats and my family often tells people about me and the baby goats.



Well, today we got to give baby goats their milk bottles! We went to Ulysses S. Grant's Farm in St. Louis and started off the morning, by feeding baby goats. It was so fun, although the babies were hungry so they were literally climbing on each other to get to a bottle and one decided Jesse's shorts would do. (look carefully at the bottom of one of the pictures to see the baby goat eating the shorts)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home