Boots and the Atlantic
Boots and I have been here at Bethany Beach, DE since July 7th. (more pictures of the town to come) I grew up spending part of each summer down here. I literally didn't miss a summer until I was in my 20's. Since we adopted Boots at 18 mnths old, Andrew and I have no idea if Boots had even seen the ocean. We are highly doubting it because he was very nervous around any water when we first got him. Well, the Atlantic freaks him out. He and I came down in June for 3 days and he wouldn't go within site of the Ocean. Now, he has started getting braver and will try to smell the area of the beach, where the water just was, but instantly runs back when the waves come back. It is pretty funny. What he does love, is the tide pools that are created on the beach with high tide. He runs right into those and hangs out like it is his personal pool and he promptly drys off, by rolling all over the sand! (Ugh!)




1 Comments:
I love it, Brooks!!! Go, Boots!
Post a Comment
<< Home