Kate Moves In
In mid-September, while walking Boots at the dog park, I got a call from Andy's cousin, Kate. Things with her job were ending and she needed a place to rest and just be away from everything for a while. She asked if I could use a roommate.....I had been considering getting a roommate this whole time Andy had been gone. I had emailed several random people, talked with different friends, etc. I didn't have a peace about anyone. Over the summer I had decided to not continue trying to find a roommate and would just let the Lord bring someone who would need a space for a random amount of time. Little did I know, who he had in mind!!! :) Kate moved in at the beginning of October and it has been awesome to have her here. She has fit right in with our friends, church, small group and just being apart of our community. And instead of a temporary stay, it looks like the Lord is leading her to move her. She just needs to sell her house back in IA and find a job out here (2 small details :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home