Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christina came to visit



One of my dearest friends came to visit back in Oct. (so I am little behind in blogging) She planned the trip back in July when the Dr.'s thought I would be going on bedrest by mid-Oct at the latest. Thankfully, I have not had to go bedrest and hopefully won't ever! I was so excited as the time drew near for her to come, that I was going to be able to do stuff with her and not just sit on the couch and watch movies all weekend. The weather was horrible, but we had a great time. My mother-in-law Sharon even came down from WY for a night and we went out to the Broadmoor for cocktails and girl time! I love sharing my life with my friends and it was a blessing to have Christina here and share with her! Thanks for making the journey out here dear friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home