Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Son the Cantaloupe/Banana



So each week on the website thebump.com they have a fruit or veggie that correlates to the size of your baby that week. I am almost 21 weeks so I am in between the cantaloupe and banana. Is it just me, or does the cantaloupe seem bigger than a banana??? (Banana is for 21 weeks) He is somewhere around 10-12oz and 6-10in. A lot of length is put on between 20 and 21 weeks. In week 21 his taste buds are done forming, which is incredible to think about.

And in case the news hasn't traveled past facebook and friends, I am not arbitrarily calling the baby a him. We found out at the 18week target ultrasound that we are definitely having a boy! Andrew is over the moon and looking forward to having a fly-fishing buddy. We had already decided to go with an outdoor, fishing theme if it was a boy. A friend suggested to make it a "really cool" outdoorsy, camping, fishing room, to put the crib inside a tent!!! I got a good laugh out of that imagine, but I think we will save the tent for real camping! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home