Letting the tears fall
So for some reason, I often think that I won't let pregnancy hormones affect me (emotionally).......But man, they are strong things!!! Yesterday, I was finally tired enough physically and emotionally to let the previously, carefully controlled tears fall. God, in His overwhelming graciousness brought me close to Him in those tears....A friend randomly called to share her heart and perspective to encourage me and then spent time praying over me....Love phone prayer times! Letting those tears go and receiving a friend's love, so renewed me. I slept without wrestling in my dreams and woke early and not tired, which was such a blessing.
Why do I sometimes struggle so much with letting myself feel and be emotional? Why do we deny whole chunks of ourselves sometimes? I know we all do it, but is anyone else willing to admit it?
Why do I sometimes struggle so much with letting myself feel and be emotional? Why do we deny whole chunks of ourselves sometimes? I know we all do it, but is anyone else willing to admit it?




1 Comments:
Thinking 'bout you and wrapping you up in prayer ... nice to know that prayer is stronger than those tears, frustration and exhaustion. :) Hope this past week has been joyful one! Miss you.
Post a Comment
<< Home