Friday, August 14, 2009

25 steps...

That is how far away Asher now sleeps from our bed. In steps it doesn't sound that far away, but sure seems it each night. Until about 2 weeks ago, Asher always slept within a foot of our bed or closer (ie, IN our bed) Our old house didn't have a good layout and with his oxygen leads he really couldn't be in a separate room. Then we moved here and we just put up his pack and play next to our bed like always without considering putting him in his own room.....Then a couple weeks ago I tried to work on getting him to take fewer snacks during the night and moved him and me, into his own room (so Andy could get enough sleep to function for class). The fewer snacks didn't work, but sleeping in his own room did. I am still not quite used it, and sometimes find myself waking up in the night to go look at him (and yes, check his breathing) Though he still eats at least 2x a night, so really, I get to see him a lot :)

1 Comments:

Blogger E2leigh said...

Mine's only one week old and I'm already mourning the changes. This raising kids thing is bittersweet!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home