Tuesday, August 04, 2009

5:45am

5:45am is never, ever a time I like to be awake. The only time I am sort of excited to see that time, is when I get up to go to the bathroom and realize I have a several more hours of sleep left! I love that feeling.

Well, now I am a Mom and things are a little different. Asher decided he was ready to start his day at 5:45am yesterday morning. It didn't matter if I tried to nurse him, snuggle him in bed with me, let him play in his crib, he was awake and complained loudly that I wasn't up playing with him. It was not a good Monday.

We have been trying to put Asher on a pretty set nap and bedtime schedule. It had been stressing me out, but yesterday put me over the edge. I have decided to toss the early bedtime and go back to the way we used to do things. (i.e., back when he slept in till 8 or 9!) We will see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home