Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks Mom!!!



My Mom just came for 5 full days. It was awesome and went by WAY too fast. I am counting down the days until she can come again (though I have no idea when that will be) My Mom was very gracious and spent the entire week helping me paint the house!!! (what Mom doesn't want to work when all her at home kids are at summer camp and she is on vacation!?!?) We painted the foyer, living room, playroom, laundry room, Asher's room, hallway and guest bathroom. It made for long days, but I couldn't have done it without her. And now our "cookie-cutter" military house is starting to feel like our own personal home!

I wasn't a total task master and made sure she had lots of Asher time... Because really, I am not nearly as cute, fun or adorable as he is to play with!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home