Sonic Booms

This is the first time Andrew and I have lived on base. There are many things I like about it, though I do wish "town" was closer then 30+miles! One thing I am still having trouble getting used to, is sonic booms. They happen sometimes 4x a day. They sound like a huge explosion/bomb has gone off. It often rattles the house and even the pictures on the walls. It makes my stomach drop every time and poor Boots freaks out too. Thankfully Asher doesn't seem to be bothered and can sleep right though.




2 Comments:
I share your pain in a small way....every time there is a shuttle landing there is a double sonic boom. I never get used to them!
Boots'll probably never get used to it, but give yourself a month or more and you will. I just hope they don't do "housing testing" again while you are there.
Post a Comment
<< Home