Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Cold"

It is Sept. 30th. In many places that means Fall has already come and is getting into full swing. A sure sign of Fall's arrival is the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. How is it Fall though, when it was 104 on Sunday!?!?!?!??!?! I mean, seriously!!!! This morning it was "cold"! (ie, mid 50's around 8:30am) The temp. actually felt like Fall, though the surroundings don't. Something about there being no trees to change colors and only sand/dirt everywhere.....How Andrew and I long for Boston this time of year!

Anyway, trying to get into the Fall mood and since it was "chilly", I walked over to Starbucks this morning with Asher for a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Didn't taste the same as I remember and it still didn't make me feel like it was Fall, but it was a fun date with my little man!

PS. By the time I wrote this, it was already 72 degrees and supposed to get warmer! But compared to 104, it still seems down right cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home