Friday, August 21, 2009

571 oz

571oz / 64 oz = 8.9 gallons

Yup, Just call me Bessie the cow. 8.9 gallons is how much breastmilk I donated to the Denver Milk Bank this spring. That is not including the milk I fed Asher, or threw away after having a beer, or dumped when I was going on the allergy free diet, or that I gave to a friend when she was having trouble with her milk supply or that Andrew took out of the freezer and let spoil in his car because he wanted some freezer space back! (we had words over that one!)

Only after I had donated all that milk (though I didn't realize at the time how much I gave) did I find out you can MAKE MONEY off breastmilk! Though I am glad I was able to donate, I might have saved a little to sell...would have covered multiple pairs of Robeez shoes for Asher that I am so in love with, but don't want to spend the money on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home