Marching to the beat of his own drum....
My whole life I have marched to the beat of my own drum....Or at least that is what I have been told. I admit like to do things my own way 9 times out of 10 and I especially like to do things differently, if I think there is a better way. (this is a huge reason why I could never be the active duty military one of the family!) It looks like my son is starting to follow my footsteps...... (back story - in May, Asher self-weaned from the paci but I kept them around in case he suddenly decided to like them again.)
Now, hopefully, I will remember to respect this character trait in him as he grows and not try to make him always do things MY way. I am actually excited to see the things he is going to teach me and the ways he is going to view things around him!




1 Comments:
This is the cutest damn kid... ever... come back to Colorado so I can see my nephew!!
Post a Comment
<< Home