Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mig-15

This past week Andrew got to "fly" the Mig-15. As an Engineer, he can't do the take off or landings, but most times, the pilots let him fly while they are up in the air cruising around, which of course makes his day.
One of the things that is supposed to make TPS more survivable is the experience of getting to fly lots of different planes. (F-16, T-38, T-6, T-43, KC-135, Learjet, Gliders, F-15E and D models, T- 2, AN-2, to name a few - for those of you who know your plane - which I do not!) Unfortunately, do to several different reasons (maintenance, weather, etc) his class has had a lot of flights cancelled. The class as a whole is about 2 weeks behind in scheduled flights. There is still about 113 days left though(not that we are counting down or anything), so hopefully, they will get to fly everything promised.

1 Comments:

Blogger E2leigh said...

I like that "make TPS survivable." I am sure all the different planes have really improved your quality of life:-)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home