Dog Park fun!
Just for "old times" sake I met with my friend Brandi and her 3 dogs for a walk at the dog park. How it made me miss living here in the Springs. I sort of felt like I was cheating on Boots though to be hanging out at his favorite spot without him!
If you are ever in Colorado Springs, AND you love dogs, check out this park! It is awesome!

Asher was in 7th heaven being surrounded by dogs and rocks/pebbles galore!

I couldn't help but wonder how many dogs had peed on the rocks that he was touching!

Such a cute dirty bum

This is Daisy! She is such a gentle giant and I have loved giving her back a pat for years now and for the first time, she gave me her belly to rub! I felt so honored, though she was very heavy laying on my feet!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home