Flying
Asher and I are currently on an around the US tour while Andrew is on an around the world tour! He has spent the last 2+ weeks in FL, MD and touring all over Australia...All for work! Or so the story goes;)
Asher and I left Saturday to fly to CO and will be here about 12 days with a quick run up to WY for Andrew's brother Nick's college graduation. Then we will be flying to VA to see my brother graduate from VaTech, meet my new niece (YEAH! Post to come!) and spend a few days at the beach in DE, before flying back to CA.
When I got to our gate on Saturday morning, I asked the flight attendant, if there were any empty seats that I could move to, so Asher would have some more room to play around. In what felt like a gift straight from the Lord, she said yes, there was a WHOLE row open! So, Asher and I got a whole row of seats to ourselves! Any parent reading this, can completely appreciate what a gift that is, especially considering how kids at this age hate sitting still/confined!
So for the take-off and part of the flight, Asher sat right next to me, like a grown-up! It was the cutest thing ever! One of the flight attendants at one point sat down next to him and they "chatted" away! He didn't last there the whole time but was really good overall and ending up taking a nap on me even right through the landing! Now if only I knew I could get a whole row to ourselves on the next 2 flights!!!!!
Reading the safety pamphlet like the stewardess told us to do!
Look at how short his legs are!!!! I love it! They don't even come close to the edge of the seat!
Watching the TV and definitely not liking the show! Look at his worried/bothered look on his face!

Umm, Momma, I am not quite sure I like the feeling of take-off!




1 Comments:
what a great post! thank you my love!
Post a Comment
<< Home