NASA
Friday afternoon, my good friend from Bible Study gave us a private tour of NASA. She works there part time and very kindly, fit us in her schedule. Jesse was in love with all the planes, Mom and I asked a thousand questions and Asher just wanted to run wherever HE wanted and not where he was told! Bethie liked it all.
Wouldn't it be funny if Asher grew up and worked for NASA?
Can you see Jesse hanging on at the tail?
Anybody have some spare cash burning a hole in their pockets? This plane is for sale....I think Steph said it was less than a million!
Waiting for Asher to stop throwing a fit. Just in the past 2 weeks, he has started laying/smacking his head on the ground when he gets upset. Such fun!




1 Comments:
I love that last picture. Your face is so perfectly implacable.
Post a Comment
<< Home