Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kisses from Nana

In just a few short hours (less than 3 to be exact) Asher is going to be inundated with hugs and kisses from Nana, Uncle Jesse and Aunt Bethie! I can't wait for quite a few myself! It is going to be great! And though Asher doesn't realize it yet, he is going to LOVE life with constant playmates, especially older ones, since he is very enamored of "big" kids these days!
We haven't seen my siblings since the beginning of June and my Mom since July.
WAY TOO LONG!
I CANT WAIT! I CANT WAIT!
Goodbye kisses from Nana when she was here in July
Reading with Uncle Jesse at the beach last June
Hanging out with Aunt Bethie at the beach last June

Did I mention my Mom is the greatest and I can't wait for her and the sibs to be here! :) Well, she is and time can't go fast enough these next 3 hrs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two weeks and counting until my mom and little sibs are here in boston. agreed, it'll be so fun.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home