Thursday, March 11, 2010

All Done!

I have been working with Asher on his signs for months now. I started with just "thank you" and "all done". In January I added "please" to the equation as well. About a month ago or so, he finally started signing "all done" by himself and at the right times. I was so excited! It was his first sign! On the note of firsts, Momma was his first word. Of course not said looking at me, but said while crying pathetically in his crib not wanting to go to sleep! It almost broke my heart!
Well, Asher now thinks that "all done" is the answer for EVERYTHING...Up? All done! More? All done! Please? All done! Bye? All Done! He will readily do "all done" a thousand times a day for anything and everything! It is pretty funny and slightly frustrating at the same time. I am going to keep working on "please" and "thank you". He is not off the hook yet! :)
Boots loves food time! Asher has just started feeding any food he doesn't want directly to Boots, so we are working on that one!
All done Momma! Full-tummy = Happy Camper
"How big is Asher?" or "All Done?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home