Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Ironic

Over a month ago now, I turned the big 3-0!!! (more on that later) About a week before my big day, Andrew got a funny piece of mail. It made turning 30 so much sweeter and ironic, as I had been slightly freaked out that for the next couple of years, I would have to tell people I am in my 30's and my husband is in his 20's.....(Really, we don't have that big an age gap, but man changing decades sure makes it sound like it!)

Apparently someone out there thinks Andrew is WAY older though! I was laughing (thankfully so was he), that he got the AARP membership offer and I did not!
I wonder if we had applied for the card and gotten it, if when we tried to use it, we would have gotten in trouble like using a fake ID when you are under 21?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home