Not Me! Monday
For months I have followed a blog called My Charming Kids. The Mom goes by MckMama and has given each of her kids a funny nickname based on the McDonald's menu (McNugget, Big Mac, etc) Anyway, she has something called Not Me! Mondays. - "Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!" To check out what she has not been up to, head over here. Today I decided to take the plunge and join in. Although I really haven't had any Not Me! moments, so I am going to have to make things up! (haha!)
I most definitely have not been starting every morning with at least one girl scout cookie. That is so unhealthy, I can't imagine doing that! On that note, I have also not been sharing said cookies with Asher and starting a lifelong addiction in him. (although if I were to be sharing them with him, I would at least wait till the afternoon to let him have any!)And since I am not enjoying girl scout cookies, I would most definitely not have polished off a whole jar of nutella by myself in this last week too!
Since I am so responsible and on top of things around here, (only having 1 child and all) I have not been caught wearing the same cami I had just slept in the night before for the whole next day! And I would never ever do that because all my laundry, including nursing bras are not sitting in a huge pile in my room waiting to be washed!
And speaking of laundry, I would most definitely NOT forget about a load in the wash for days on end, therefore having to re-wash it repeatedly. Most definitely not something like 4 days in a row! Nor would I have let dishes or laundry be visible when my mother-in-law came to visit us in this house for the first time! I mean who lets their mother-in-law help with things like that, when she is only visiting for 2 nights and 1 day!?!?
Whew, that was tough having to creatively come up with imperfections :) Hope you all enjoyed it!




2 Comments:
Brooks, you are too funny! I miss hanging out with you...even though it was such a short time before we left. Hope all is going well!
Brooks, I LOVE it!! And I have done all of those things,repeatedly. Trade the nutella for extra crunchy peanut butter though and I probably didn't share the cookies!!
Post a Comment
<< Home