P & G Commercials
If you watched even 5 minutes of the Olympics, I am sure you saw at least one P & G commercial... You know, the ones that probably made every Mom watching, cry her eyes out....Or, maybe that was just me!
Anyway, I loved them, especially the one that had all the little kids line up in the different sports. They were so tiny and precious!
Completely focused
We don't have TV. Andrew and I haven't had one since we got married. (yes that is 4+ yrs - I can hear all your audible gasps!) I waste enough time throughout the day, I don't need to have TV suck away even more time. Well, as the Olympics rolled around, I was glad my parents have TV. Yes, they live in VA and we live in CA, BUT they have this cool thing called slingbox set-up on their basement TV. Slingbox allows us to watch their TV on our laptop through the internet! I didn't really like the technology at first...It seemed too "big brotherish" but after these past 2 weeks, I am glad they have it.
Yup, we watched the Olympics during bath time and then as we dried off sitting on the bathroom floor, doesn't everyone do this?!?! :)
Very thankfully, I got to watch the Olympics and lots of those tear inducing commercials, races, crashes and background athlete stories. Asher proved to be very interested in watching as well and although I am completely against him really watching any TV or movies, I made an exception. I mean the Olympics, only come around every 2 years right?!?! And I have to admit, each time those commercials would come on, I would look at Asher and wonder if he will be a future Olympian? It makes me nervous just thinking about it. Especially considering he really liked watching the bobsledding, and the aerial skiing!




1 Comments:
Of course, Brooks. That is perfectly normal and common. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home