Monday, March 29, 2010


Do I think he could have climbed all these steps? Yup! Did I let him try? Nope!
Trying to "pose" before going out to grab a drink with my cousin while Britt babysat Asher for a little bit...Her dress btw, which I loved! And by babysitting, I mean she did her make-up and figured out an outfit for the night while Asher slept :) He went to bed at 6pm!
Future Musician?!?!?
And yes, I bought that shirt for my son! Not appropriate everywhere, but totally funny and him! (he is still ALL about nursing!)
Sisters, Sisters, There were never such devoted sisters; Never had to have a chaperone, 'No, Sir' I'm there to keep my eye on her! Caring, Sharing, Every little thing that we are wearing..."
 Although the song says, "sharing everything we are wearing", Britt and I are actually wearing our own clothes here.  My dress I got at Goodwill for $7.99!
Asher already looks embarrassed and annoyed to be taking photos with Mom!
Friday night had been a low-key sushi dinner, but Saturday night was the big birthday dinner. Asher and I only got to stay for about an hour before we had to head back home.

1 Comments:

Blogger littlebeemama said...

You look fantastic in these pictures! And *love* the "Boob Man" shirt-- hilarious!!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home