Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How to get looks in Vegas....

And I don't mean the "Hey Baby" looks, I mean the judging looks....

Walk through the casino by yourself in a cocktail dress, pushing a baby in a stroller with a Trader Joe's bag hanging off one handle and a blue bumbo sticking out the back of the stroller and a puppet book on your hand!
I thought I had gotten weird looks when I would nurse in public. You should have seen the looks I got pushing Asher to meet everyone for the birthday dinner! Too Funny!
Although I couldn't be annoyed, because on previous trips I had been one of those judging faces.....Inside my head I was always like "Come on, I know it's Vegas, but what the heck are you doing wearing a cocktail dress, pushing a kid? Are you seriously going out to eat, just to have the kid get food all over you!?!?" And then of course God makes me eat my own judging thoughts!
The TJ bag was carrying clothes for me to change into for the drive home. Since I have NO REASON to dress up here at Edwards, I decided to put on the dress even though I was only going to the party for an hr. I wish I could have stayed as my cousin had gotten a live band to play for everyone and then they all went to TAO afterwards, but I had very important plans for Sunday I was not willing to miss out on! Any more guesses what plans those were??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home