Spa
Last week, I asked for guesses about what happened in my life between 7:30am and 5:45pm on a Sunday. Everyone was such good sports and posted lots of guesses in the comments...NOT!People, its no fun if NO ONE guesses!!!!
Anyway, drum roll please................................
I spent the day WITHOUT Asher!!!!! It was the first time in Asher's 15 MONTH life that I was away from him for more than a few hours! Even when he was in the NICU, I would be there mid-morning/lunch time and stay till the late evening. I had been really nervous about the idea of leaving him since he still nurses so often and doesn't take a bottle at all and barely tolerates a sippy cup, but after spending the previous week sleep training him, I was ready for a break. 7 of my fellow TPS wives and I drove 2 hrs. south to Corona and spent the day at the Glen Ivy Spa. We did the mud baths, the grotto, enjoyed margarita's, sunbathed and floated in the pools. Although I wouldn't necessarily go to that spa again, it was a blissful day.
My fellow TPS wives about to enjoy our day at the spa!
Daddy and Asher survived with no major drama and only called twice:) Although as soon as Asher walked out the door and saw me when I got home, he burst into massive tears and wouldn't let go of me until he fell asleep nursing and I could pry his hands off my shirt. The next morning he nursed twice before breakfast! Guess, he isn't ready to wean just yet :)




1 Comments:
I love Glen Ivy! Isn't it such a beautiful place? I am very jealous...sounds like you had a fun time!
Post a Comment
<< Home