So long Mustache March!
The military has all these funny hair related traditions. Why? I have no idea...probably something "to do" since they have so many regulations about everything! Andrew did No Hair November, but thankfully skipped Flat Top February! Well, we just finished Mustache March! I definitely like No Hair November better! It's not that I am against facial hair, as I love Andrew with a beard or goatee, but I am really not into mustaches....And nor were most of the other wives! :)
Grumpily working hard on his many reports - a good beer helps on nights like this!
Andrew got voted "Most likely to buy a panel van" with his mustache!




1 Comments:
That is one uhhhh...good??...looking mustache! I am so glad we skipped town right before "Mustache March" and took most of March off. It's crazy some of the traditions they come up with. And hey, what about the women?? Please don't tell me they do "Armpit April" and not shave all month.
Post a Comment
<< Home