Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aquarium of the Pacific

I asked each of my siblings what they wanted to do to make their trip to Cali a great time. Bethany said she wanted to go to the Zoo, an Aquarium and see the Pacific...Well, those were things I could make happen!
Such good looking kids!
Joel and Jesse touching something fishy :)
Loved this...They had a short movie appear every few hours about whales. It was projected up on different spots on the walls. Jesse just sat down and watched it, not caring who was around.
Checking out the kelp tank
Friday, we went to Long Beach and visited the Aquarium of the Pacific. Although it was crowded, is wasn't as bad as the zoo had been the day before and it definitely was nicer being out of heat. Everyone loved the Aquarium! (although having just taken Asher to the Monterey Bay Aquarium in January, I was very underwhelmed.)
Could I really be a mom to 4 kids someday!?!?!? How does my Mom do it with 8!?!?
Watching the cute penguins
Uncle Jesse and Asher checking out the fish
What a lucky boy to have such an awesome Aunt and Uncle!
Getting to touch the Pacific Ocean. The next weekend Bethany was hanging out at Bethany Beach, DE on the Atlantic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home