Saturday, April 10, 2010

Robert McCloskey

Quack, Quack...
Make...
Way...
For...
Ducklings...

Bethie saw these ducklings and said I should write a blog about them. When we got home and started working on it, I asked her if she had ever read McCloskey's book. She hadn't!!! To be honest, I hadn't read it either until I was in my early 20's. My good friend Dan Card and I were at Barnes & Noble reading our favorite kids books and this was one of his favorites. I bought a hard bound copy of it that afternoon to add to my library of children's books that I had been collecting since I was about 18. (one of my life goals is to have a huge library of beautiful children's books) Bethie and I sat and read it this afternoon and of course, she loved it, as I hope Asher will one day too!
Boston, I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home