Reese Elizabeth Herr
Ladies and Gentleman...Meet my new, beautiful, precious and absolutely awesome niece! (not that I am proud of her or anything;)
Reese Elizabeth Herr
Meaning: Enthusiasm and Consecrated to God (respectively)
May 1, 2010 1:27am
7pds 15oz 20.5 inches
Siblings and now both parents! My bother John is and will be a Rock Star Daddy!
A moment before this photo was taken, Asher was focused on food, then he saw I was holding Reese and judging by his facial expression, I am thinking he wasn't too excited to see someone else in my arms :)
Uncle James (#4 in the line-up of my siblings) Asher and Reese. He was so interested in her little legs!
For absolutely incredible photos of Reese at 1 week old, click here:
They were taken by my Sis-in-law's brother!




1 Comments:
Awww.. :) (also, sending you a hug, friend)
Post a Comment
<< Home