Fall Fun in Big Bear
A week after getting back from Alabama, Andrew and I decided spur of the moment to go visit his Aunt and Uncle in Big Bear. Andrew had been wanting to ride his bike up there since June and we were running out of time before it was going to be snowy and cold up there. So in about 2 hrs time, we packed up and were on the road. Andrew left before Asher and I, because he wanted to be up the mountain before dark. The drive up the mountain is all switchbacks and lots of fun for motorcycle riding!
We had a great time together hanging out, enjoying the Fall colors, carving pumpkins and riding the bike around. Andrew and I got our first long ride together while Mark and Dinah babysat Asher. It was a great ride!
Thanks for a great weekend Mark, Dinah and Maggie!
"Umm, is this really a sharp object in my hand?"
"Sweet, it is! I can't believe Mom and Dad are letting me hold this!"

Yes, I had gloves on. And not because of the feel, but because the goop/seeds were freezing and my hands were going numb!
Andrew and Uncle Mark enjoying their big boy toys!
An Asher sandwich with cousin Maggie and Aunt Dinah




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home