My favorite carry-on

After 19 flights* together since May, I can honestly say, Asher is my favorite carry-on ever! I know I am slightly biased, but I think he makes the cutest carry-on anyone could have!

And by the grace of God, he is a very good and quiet carry-on ;) I can only think of one or two flights that he has cried on, and never for more than 5 minutes. Too bad he won't remember all these flights, because we definitely won't be able to afford to fly so much when we have to buy him a seat! :(
* In case you are wondering how in the world we have gone on so many trips, we haven't....Almost every trip we take requires at least one plane change if not more, so the flights add up when you count them individually. Changing planes sans a child is no big deal, but with an almost 2 year old each flight is an adventure unto itself!




2 Comments:
Love it! Asher is so adorable!
These pics are precious!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home