Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dog-sitting


Boots loves having sleep-overs! Even though he is totally an only child and gets jealous if Andy and I play with other dogs or kids too much, he loves having someone to wrestle with. After hosting Andrew's family for Christmas, babysitting the Clayton's, then hosting our German exchange student it was time to have host a friend for Boots. Andrew and I just finished dog-sitting and house-sitting for Tucker. Tucker is a big, beautiful, golden retriever. He is about 90 pounds and sheds more than any dog I have ever seen (I learned this is a common trait of Golden's) Boots and Tucker had so much fun going to the dog park everyday and hiking with us on the weekends. At first Tucker didn't really know how to wrestle like Boots wanted, but after 10 days together, he had learned. If Andy wasn't going to Iraq, I would definitely be wanting a second dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home