It's a rocking horse, no a desk, no a....



We bought Asher the coolest (in our opinion) highchair last weekend at the Mountain Festival. It is handmade of solid oak and is 3 things in one! We hadn't bought a highchair yet because they seem like lot of money for something that takes up a lot of space and is only used a little bit. Because Asher is so small the bumbo has worked great as a highchair. When we saw this though, we couldn't resist!
He loves riding on the rocking horse side, or "reading" at the desk. It has been quite the hit with our friend's kids as well!




1 Comments:
I *love* this highchair. I'm all about having the baby stuff integrate well into your living space.
And thanks for the tip on the velcro. I had not thought about that one, but it sounds like a fantastic idea. I can't wait to see the final reveal on your nursery!
Post a Comment
<< Home